Monday, December 21, 2009

The Elect Cannot Be Deceived

A lot of psychology is inspired and fueled by Christians, eminating the Word of God as best as they understand it. But the Word is covered up by so many other names, like "psychology," and it's subsequent departments, organizations, and clinics. And when the Name above all names is never mentioned... I was just about to write: ...then a Christian might be duped by the plethora of information coming at them and manipulating them. But that's impossible! The elect cannot be deceived. I have been mandated to do this counseling and receive whatever labels they have come up with for me. As one of the elect, I choose to respond in a way that professes my faith, stands against what I know to be incorrect information, and unite with my brothers and sisters who are going through a similar persecution under Society's various names.

In accordance with loving my neighbor as myself, every individual I speak to should be treated as an individual, like myself, not as a drone replicated by the system. He or she is a person with a soul and conscience, regardless of the rhetoric they may dispense. However, the System, in all of its names, is an entity that cannot possibly know God. It is the sum total of human thought and spirit, neither of which can know God unless God intervenes for us - which He does so well, that He not only divides us from fellow earthlings as individuals (and unites us with Himself and other believers), but He even divides the soul from the spirit. (Hebrews 4:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment